Capturing my travels and experiences in photographs is something I’ve enjoyed for as long as I can remember. Select travel photo-journals can be found on my travels page and the rest of my favorites are linked below. I now manage my photos with Google Photos. Below I have a snapshots section, below which there is an albums section.
My individual favorite photos.
Photo journals from my favorite trips.
I am fascinated by the natural world and have been lucky enough to travel to and explore many amazing places in my life. Below are links to photo-journals of my favorites.
- New Zealand (2008) — island nation full of awe-inspiring natural beauty
- National Parks #1 (2009) — exploring (mostly) the US National Parks west of The Rockies including Zion, Bryce, Yosemite and Yellowstone.
- Alaskan Coast (2010) — remote locations, inaccessible by car, dotting the craggy glacial coast full of wildlife
- Galapagos (2013) — fascinating islands brimming with exotic animals that don’t fear humans.
- National Parks #2 (2015) — visits to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone
- British Virgin Islands (2016) — catamaran cruise around the breathtaking waters of the British Virgin Islands
A few of my favorite series.
- Barn Spider (2012) — High resolution photos of a large barn spider
- Great New England Airshow (2015) — Air show photos taken with my zoom lens
- Oyster Gardening on Quonochontaug Pond (2015) — Chronicles my family’s participation in the RI-OGRE program
- CYC 2v2 Team Race (2015) — Shots of the action