Nat Taylor Web Designs offers web design and consulting services in Greater Boston. The showcase above highlights a few recent designs, and our full design portfolio is below. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Our services include complete websites, website maintenance & updates and website consulting. Please contact me if I can help you or if you have any questions.
- Complete Websites We specialize in complete websites involving design and development of both new sites and redesigns.
- Website Maintenance & Upgrades We also provide services to site owners in need of maintenance and upgrades.
- Website Consulting We consult on a broad range of website topics including search engine optimization (SEO,) content creation, social media strategy, multi-device (responsive) strategy, online marketing, web hosting, website software tutorials and more.
Working with Me
I take pride in being a pleasure to work with, by keeping my client load low and communicating clearly, concisely and frequently. I strive to deliver quality at a fair price. For payment on most projects, I require 50% upfront to start the work with the balance due upon completion. I work evenings and weekends. Pro-bono work is done only on Tuesdays.
Every website needs the following three things at minimum:
- Domain Name (e.g. nattaylor.com) to identify your site
- Web Hosting to serve your site’s content to your customers
- Web Pages with content for your customers to browse
“Web Design” is what turns your assets and ideas–Word documents, drawings, photos, etc–into web pages, and that is my specialty, although I also offer hosting and can register your domain. Domain names incur an annual registration fee, and most hosting providers also charge a recurring fee. Typically, I will install software, like WordPress, on your hosting that includes a template of your design, so you can easily add and edit pages later. Thus, my web design services are typically a one-time fee, unless you opt for on-going maintenance or improvements.
|Working Days||Tuesdays||Weekday Evenings||Weekday Evenings|
|Support||Tuesdays||Weekday Mornings & Evenings||Weekday Mornings & Evenings|
|Get Started||Apply Now||Get Quote||Get In Touch|
Contact me to get started.
My focus on client satisfaction has resulted in success over a broad range of designs.
Company Showcase for Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
Jim is a repeat customer who engages with us on an ongoing basis. We first designed his site for 56K modems, so the redesign goals were to showcase his designs with vivid imagery and increase organic search traffic. The result drove a ten-fold increase in search traffic and showcases more than 30 designs with descriptions, photography, plans and press coverage. It is a fast loading site that works on all types of devices built in WordPress, so that he can make changes.
Website Maintenance for Rhodes 19 Fleet 5 (Pro Bono)
Prior to being selected as the webmaster, we completed some website maintenance for Fleet 5 that involved a domain transfer, website migration (including database) and email migration — of which went smoothly.
The following is a showcase of some of our favorite designs.
Jim Taylor Yacht Designs »
Jim’s designs are featured with vivid photograph, line plans, specs, design summaries and reviews.
Rhodes 19 Nationals »
Designed to feature different content and calls-to-action as the event date approached while being extremely accessible and intuitive.
Rhodes 19 Fleet 5 ⇒
Fleet 5 need a site to document their history and for their members and friends to stay in touch.
- tayloryachtdesigns.com the site for Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
- nutritionistinboston.com the site for Boston Nutritionist Amanda Stegmann
- nattaylor.com this site where I post observations and more
- r19fleet5.org the site for Marblehead’s Rhodes 19 Fleet 5
- govestreet.org the site for the Gove Street Citizens Association
Nat Taylor Web Designs offers web design and consulting services in Greater Boston.
Nat Taylor is AdTech professional and freelance web designer. In his career he has served as a web developer, online marketer, product marketer and product manager all in the AdTech industry. Nat stays true to his Marblehead roots and is an avid sailor. He earned a degree in physics with minors in mathematics and computer science from Connecticut College.
History & Greater Boston Roots
Founded in Marblehead, MA in 2000, I now operate in East Boston serving clients primarily in the Greater Boston Area. I have a long history of giving back, usually in the form of pro bono design and maintenance.
I strive to combine creativity, state-of-the-art techniques, accepted best practices and attention to detail with the hope of achieving an exceptional blend of aesthetics, usability and longevity so that site owners can pay a fair price today and get a site that is highly valuable for years to come and that remains universally and indefinitely accessible.
- October 1997 — First typed
- June 2003 — Registered nattaylor.com
- August 2003 — Chosen as Pleon Yacht Club webmaster
- January 2004 — First installed WordPress
- February 2006 — Chosen as NEISA webmaster
- June 2007 — Typed
rm -rf /and forever learned to backup
- January 2008 — Internship at Pearse Street Consulting
- February 2009 — Chosen as ICSA Semi-finals webmaster
- September 2009 — Hired as Jumptap webmaster
- November 2013 — Chosen as R19 Fleet 5 webmaster
- January 2015 — Chosen as R19 Nationals webmaster
- January 2017 — Chosen as R19 Nationals webmaster again, for that years’ event
- March 2018 — Chosen as Gove Street Citizens Association webmaster
Submit your email address to subscribe to our newsletter
You can email Nat at email@example.com about new or existing business and for support.